As an Application Administrator, you will manage systems and web portals that have been created in order for the company (multinational organization) to have global information and be able to build the most modern ships. On the other hand, your task will also be to further develop these applications so that they are fully integrated into the project-based way of working of the company. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Your daily tasks include, among others:
• Being the central point of information to develop and improve global IT systems for the company.
• Organizing information within the application landscape of the company through the different systems used (Baan, Teamcenter, CAD, a.o. Nupas etc.).
• Working independently and in teams on the proper functionality of the applications.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• BSc in Business Administration and/or IT.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in ERP for (large) organizations.
• Experience in project based working methods.
• Experience with standard business applications.
• Excellent English and Dutch both written and spoken.
• Strong communication skills in different levels.
What can you expect:
• Challenging job within a leading multinational company.
• Good salary and benefits.
• Great working environment.
How to Apply:
Are you the Application Creator and Administrator that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your English CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
U-People is an experienced Staffing and Recruitment agency of technical professionals on BSc and MSc level. We maintain valuable contacts with Naval Engineering and Shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. For our clients, we are continuously looking for engineering professionals for long-term projects or permanent jobs within the shipbuilding industry.
Application Administrator, applicatie beheerder, cad administrator, CAD designer, CAD specialist, CAD consultant, application manaer, senior designer, senior tekenaar, seior IT administrator, Baan software, teamcenter software.