In this challenging position you will be responsible for the technical leadership and execution of the engineering, testing and integration phases for Combat Systems projects for vessels. You will coordinate activities related to newbuilding projects but also maintenance or refits. You will be responsible of projects from the sales / proposal starting point until delivery and warranty period. This way, you will cover the engineering phase, the systems integration, the production, the commissioning and the testing phases of projects. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Your daily tasks include:
• Give competitive leadership and performance in order to deliver quality engineering products on time.
• Provide new ideas regarding approach, process and methodology while preserving the current ones.
• Take care of projects making sure they are done within schedule, quality and costs and according to requirements and specifications from the client.
• Increase the overall productivity of the Combat Engineering group.
• Monitor the daily work and plan long-term activities for the department.
• Manage all aspects of the product life cycle.
• Have a hand in design review and approvals together with project teams and suppliers.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
• At least 10 years of work experience leading engineering staff and complete projects.
• At least 5 years of experience managing subcontractors in the Combat systems industry.
• Experience in engineering and integration of Combat systems in vessels.
• Experience in complex project environments.
• Excellent leadership and planning capabilities.
• Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
How to apply:
Are you the Manager Combat Systems that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by clicking the button below!
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high rate of response, only candidates that fully match the above mentioned criteria will be considered for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Manager combat systems, Combat Systems, Naval Combat Systems, Shipbuilding Combat Systems, Project Manager, Naval Industry Vacancy, Vacancy Combat Systems, Combat Systems Manager, Combat Management Systems, Electrical Engineering, combat Systems weapons, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration Manager.
What you can expect:
• Permanent job within a leading shipbuilding company in the Netherlands.
• An excellent package of benefits.
• The ability to work in a challenging international work environment.
• Salary up to 80.000 € gross per year.
• Lease car.