In this challenging position, you will develop the first ideas for concepts of new mega-yachts. Taking into account the design, you will look for the feasibility of the proposed ideas and come up with possible improvements. This way, you will prepare both 2D and 3D models. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Your daily tasks include, among others:
• Developing and designing new ideas for new vessels.
• Preparing models used to present new ships to clients (according to the design standards of the company).
• Adapting ideas to design, taking into account innovation and standardization.
• Work closely with the proposal engineer for optimizing designs.
• Work according to the company’s quality standards.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• Technical education (naval or mechanical engineering related).
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Rhinoceros is a big plus.
• Experience with standard business applications.
• Excellent English and Dutch both written and spoken.
• Strong communication skills and eye for detail.
What can you expect:
• Challenging job within a leading multinational company.
• Good salary and benefits.
• Great working environment.
How to Apply:
Are you the 3D Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your English CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
U-People is an experienced Staffing and Recruitment agency of technical professionals on BSc and MSc level. We maintain valuable contacts with Naval Engineering and Shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. For our clients, we are continuously looking for engineering professionals for long-term projects or permanent jobs within the shipbuilding industry.
3D engineer, superyacht design, megayacht design, yacht design 3D modeling, 2D design, shipbuilding design, shipbuilding engineering, concept design, tekenaar, constructeur, 3D drawings, ship design, mega yachts.