Would you like to design the most luxurious (mega) yachts and develop new products for one of the world market leaders in the yacht industry? Are you familiar with yacht design and classification societies? If so, your new professional challenge is waiting for you!
As a Design Engineer, you will design luxurious (mega) yachts from the shipbuilding (structural) point of view. You will present new ideas and work on new solutions, which you will present in 3D models, concept designs and sketches. These ideas will be used for new products or for the improvement of existing products. This position is based in the south of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Prepare information for the sales department (general arrangement & technical specifications).
- Define the Product Definition Package (PDP).
- Analyse and evaluate the feasibility of concepts.
- Making concept design and 3D drawings for the shipbuilding or structural discipline of yachts.
- Determining details for the yacht’s structures and form, including selection of material.
- Cooperate with department such as R&D and work on continuous product improvement.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Yacht Designer / Shipbuilding Designer able to use (3D) drawing tools and willing to work for worldwide known luxurious yachts. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a BSc degree in Naval Architecture or Yacht Design.
- Having at least 1 year of experience in a similar job position.
- Being familiar with yacht production processes and classification societies.
- Speaking English & Dutch fluently.
- Living to work in the south of the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment, if needed. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education, being at max 3.500€ gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is an international leader in the yachting industry. This relatively new organization puts quality at the top of its list in the field of engineering and delivery. Our client has an engineering department of about 60 employees. The company presents a pleasant working atmosphere.
How to apply:
Are you one of the Yacht Designer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipbuilding designer, scheepswbouw tekenaar, yacht building design, new yacht design, mega yacht design, concept design yachts, yacht basic design, R&D yachts, yacht production, new mega yacht vacancy, shipbuilding engineer, engineer yachts, new yacht engineering, yacht engineer Nederland, yachtbuilding, designer yachts, yacht design.