1. Lead constructability reviews with Client/ Owners.
2. Review and Signoff field designs in accordance with project agreements.
3. Approve field design changes.
4. Mange project construction quality control requirements including inspection and testing of installations.
5. Manage punchlists of incomplete work.
6. Approve deviation reports to document nonconforming conditions as required.
7. Technical Liasioning with Client/ Owner.
8. Lead preparation of Erection Manuals & O&M Manuals.
9. Review and Approve material summary reports using project automation tools.
10. Approve field material requisitions for permanent plant materials as required.
11. Approve VDRs.
12. Manage system/area turnovers including preparation of applicable as built documents and inspection records communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
1. Degree required in Electrical Engineering.
2. Minimum 3-5 years experience in same capacity
1. Excellent Salary Packages in line with experience on offer.
2. Benefits, Bonus Structure & Performance Bonus where applicable