Responsible for delivering excellent customer/technical support for the configuration and use of Logitech products. Under direct supervision, in a contact center environment, the CSR will use computer-based tools as well as their own problem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customer issues. Communication with the customer will be either verbally via telephone or in written form, such as e-mail, letters, faxes, chat and forums.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls to and from end-users, dealers, resellers as well as business customers
• When required, handle customer requests in written form, such as email, letters, faxes, chat and forums.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve customer issues related to the configuration and/or use of Logitech Products.
• Maintain in-depth, current working and conceptual knowledge of the Logitech product families, including, but not limited to, software application packages, operating system levels, hardware and supported equipment.
• Provide support during both normal business hours and outside normal business hours on a rotational basis. This will include evening, weekend & extended support hours.
• Document solutions and track communications as required and defined within Contact Center processes.
• Suggest improvements to or creation of new knowledgebase articles based on developing trends and resolved customer issues.
• Strive to successfully make every customer an NPS Promoter by delighting customers, above and beyond the call of duty
• Passion for & commitment to delivering the best support experience.
• Capable of supporting and adapting to a dynamic work environment, with frequent new product releases and updates.
• Capable of handling & communicating effectively with all customer types.
• Technical aptitude with an ability to explain technical concepts to a varied audience.
• Excellent soft- and interpersonal skills.
• Native verbal and written communication skills in supported language.
• Above average ability to read, write and speak English.
• Strong problem solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems using tools such as the Logitech knowledge base and publically available common knowledge sources, experience, good judgment, and acquired knowledge of Logitech products
• Strong understanding of computers using Windows based operating systems, drivers, USB communication and software applications.
• Proficient at basic troubleshooting of multiple computer operating systems (ie: Windows, Macintosh, Linux)
• Proven capability in supporting various hardware environments, standard applications (Microsoft Office), and internet navigation (including download capabilities).
• Capable of supporting networking and connectivity issues.
• Familiarity with software security programs (ex: Norton, McAfee).
• Certifications ( Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Strong e-mail, word processing, and web usage skills.
• Strong understanding of consumer electronics.
• Ability to analyze, evaluate and resolve complex situations.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Preferably previous experience working in a call center environment.
• Consumer electronics or IT sector is a benefit
• High school education (or equivalent) with engineering or computing focus, if applicable
Closing date: This is an ongoing posting.
To apply please click here