Are you an Electrical Engineer and do you have a strong affinity with luxurious yachts? We are looking for an experienced Engineer with the ability to lead a team and who is eager to travel around the world. Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Electrical Engineering activities. This for the newbuilding of luxurious yachts. Together with the team, you set up designs from the power distribution until the electrical instrumentation. You will supervise a small team of engineers and will coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supervise a team of Engineers for the design and integration of Electrical Systems.
- Setting up single-line diagrams, panels and cable tray arrangements.
- Checking the design made by subcontractors.
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications and functional descriptions for equipment and systems.
- Monitor the quality of the made engineering work for your team and subcontractors.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for an Electrical Engineer with extensive knowledge of the systems for luxurious ships or yachts. In this position you must be able to lead a small team and have a broad knowledge about Electrical design.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum five years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in the Yacht Building industry.
- Extensive knowledge about software such as E-plan and autocad.
- You have great communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- You are willing to travel on frequent bases.
- You have experience with Nupas-Cadmatic software.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to €4500 gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company's headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Lead Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Lead Engineer Electrical, Basic Engineering, Naval Architecture, Electrical Systems, Vacancy Lead Engineer Electrical, Power Distribution, E-Plan, Electrical Engineering, Cabletrays, Switchboards, Class Approval, Yacht building, Shipbuilding.