Are you a Mechanical Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry? Do you have a strong affinity with luxurious yachts? Than this could be your new position!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Engineering activities related to Mechanical Engineering. This for the full engineering phases from basic- detailed engineering. You will supervise a small team of engineers and will coordinated the outsourcing of work to subcontractors.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supervise and lead a team of Mechanical Engineers for the complete design of technical spaces, system diagrams, outfitting arrangements and equipment.
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications for equipment and systems.
- Performing complex calculations related to Class, Flow and strength.
- Monitor the quality of the made engineering work for your team and subcontractors.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for a Naval Engineer or Mechanical Engineer with experience in complex engineering projects.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer for the Yacht Building industry.
- Extensive knowledge about software such as AutoCad.
- You have great communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- You are willing to travel on frequent bases.
- You have experience with Nupas-Cadmatic software.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to €4500 gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company's headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Lead Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Lead Engineer Mechanical, Lead Engineer Structural, Naval Architecture, Steel Structures, Steel Outfitting, Vacancy Lead Engineer Naval, Vacancy Lead Engineer Outfitting, FEM, Stability Calculations, Werktuigbouwkundige, Weight Calculations, Class Approval, Yacht building, Shipbuilding.