Are you a Naval Architect with experience in the Yacht building industry? Would you like to travel to arctic places in the world? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Naval engineering activities. This for the newbuilding of luxurious yachts. Together with the team, you will perform the naval calculations and prepare arrangements. You will supervise a small team of engineers and will coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for the complete naval design, from basic to detailed.
- Performing naval calculations related to stability and weight.
- Preparing escape and ship’s safety arrangements.
- Monitoring the quality of the engineering work for the team and subcontractors.
- Preparing technical specifications.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for a Naval Engineer with the ability to lead a small team.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Naval Architecture.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Naval Engineer in the Yacht building industry.
- Extensive knowledge about software such as AutoCad and FEM.
- You have great communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are willing to travel on frequent bases.
- You have experience with Nupas-Cadmatic software.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to €4500 gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company's headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Lead Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Lead Engineer Naval, Stability Engineer, Naval Architecture, Steel Structures, Steel Outfitting, Vacancy Lead Engineer Naval, Vacancy Lead Engineer Outfitting, FEM, Weight Calculations, Stability Calculations, Werktuigbouwkundige, Weight Calculations, Class Approval, Yacht building, Shipbuilding.