We are looking for a seasoned and hands-on manager for the position Manager Commissioning. In this position you are responsible for the testing, sea trials and the commissioning of ships. You will be in charge of around 15 commissioning engineers. The commissioning activities will be executed worldwide.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the commissioning process.
- Coordinating, monitoring and supervising the commissioning, both from the Netherlands and during visits of the abroad building locations.
- Discussing the planning and requirements with the client and shipyard.
- Conducting the sea trial and organizing the visual inspection and testing of the total ship and subsystems.
- Calculating of the cost price of contracts extras.
Who we are looking for
To be successful it is important that you have excellent communication skills. Furthermore you meet the following requirements:
- You have a master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in hands-on leading and managing technical staff.
- You have experience in the manufacturing of complex ships.
- You have experience of working in complex project environments.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel.
What's in it for you
- Permanent job within a leading shipbuilding company in the Netherlands
- An excellent package of benefits
- The ability to work in a challenging international work environment
- Salary up to € 80.000 gross a year
How to apply
Send me your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high rate of response, only applicants that fully match the above mentioned criteria will be taken into consideration for this position.
At our client, it's all about ships. They design them, build them and service them, worldwide. Our client aims to become global market leader in niche markets of shipbuilding. Because of the global presence they are able to build near the delivery destination in close cooperation with their clients.
Our client believes that delivering excellent quality, innovative designs and high reliability are the keys to success for their company.
U-People has a long-term and successful relationship with this company. Based upon this strong relationship our client asked us to search for the best candidates for this challenging position.
Of course you will receive more information from us if you seems to be the perfect candidate for this position. If you want to know more about this position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manager commissioning, superintendent, technical superintendent, HWTK, first engineer, SWTK, commissioning, hoofdwerktuigkundige, scheepswerktuigkundige, fleet manager, scheepsbouw, sea trials, testing, inbedrijfstelling, manager inbedrijfstelling