As a Naval Architect, you will be involved in the engineering of all kind of special vessels for the defense and the commercial industry. You will perform different naval calculations and designs and you will follow up projects from the first preliminary engineering phases, until production processes of ships and offshore structures.
The daily tasks include:
• Designing naval and offshore structures.
• Performing Hydrodynamic analysis, Stability calculations and CFD, among others.
• Conducting feasibility- and risk analyzes when preparing construction plans.
• When appropriate, provide advice to junior engineers and help in their development.
Who we are looking for:
• Bsc or Msc Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Naval Architect.
• Experience with NAPA or GHS is a must.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands or already living in the area of Rotterdam.
What you can expect from us:
• Great international working environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunities for further professional development.
• All facilities needed to perform your job.
How to Apply:
Are you the Naval Architect that we are looking for? Do you have experience with NAPA or GHS? If so, we would really like to get in touch with you! You can apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. The company is going through a continual period of growth and is always interested in highly skilled Engineers. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
Keywords: Naval Architect, senior naval architect, basic naval architecture, basic engineering, shipbuilding engineer, offshore engineer, naval architect basic design, basic shipbuilding engineering, naval calculations, naval design, lead naval architect, NAPA Naval Architect, GHS, Stability, hydrodynamics, CFD, NAPA senior engineer, GHS senior engineer, engineer submarines, engineer offshore structures, structural engineer, shipbuilding engineer NAPA, NAPA software, GHS software.