Would you like to work for a leading offshore company in the Netherlands? Do you have experience as a Mechanical Engineer for heavy offshore equipment? Than this might be your next engineering opportunity!
In this position you will be responsible for basic mechanical engineering projects. You will develop designs for heavy offshore installations and equipment, used in the shipbuilding industry. In this position, customer requirements, safety, sustainability and efficiency are taken into account.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Studying technical requirements from the customer related to products, quality and materials.
- Preparing 3D models of the equipment based on technical specifications.
- Performing weight calculations.
- Making a plan for the engineering work and determining the work that has to be outsourced.
- Discussing technical drawings with the Lead Engineer and third parties involved.
- Identifying bottlenecks in the process and making improvement suggestions.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for a candidate who has relevant experience in the Offshore or Shipbuilding industry.
Having experience with basic engineering is a must. You will be working in a big team of engineers, so strong communication skills in English are very important for this role.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Highly experienced in the use of modern 2D and 3D design software.
- At least 3 years of relevant design experience within the Maritime field.
- Having experience with Cadmatic, SolidEdge or NX.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to €4000 gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherland but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world. Their employees are highly trained and experienced. Our client offers a great international working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Offshore Equipment Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please apply by clicking the button below. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Mechanical Design Engineer, Basic Engineer, Heavy equipment, Mechanical Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Machinery, Heavy Equipment Engineering, Offshore Equipment, shipbuilding, Offshore, Special Structures, Offshore Structures, Dredging, Special Equipment, Mechanical Engineer Equipment, Werktuigbouwkundig Engineer, Temporary, SolidWorks, Basic Engineer, Detailed Engineer, Detail Engineering.