As a Project Leader Shipbuilding, you will be responsible for the Shipbuilding Engineering packages for new projects and projects in development, all related to luxurious yachts. You will lead the shipbuilding engineering and design team and you will supervise the quality of the engineering work.
You will manage different projects at the same time, meaning that you will have to deal with basic engineering, detailed engineering and production drawings for yachts under Construction. On the other hand, you will make sure that the purchasing and production department activities are in line with the engineering, and you will constantly cooperate with the other engineering activities (mechanical and interior engineering). This position is based in the Netherlands.
Your daily tasks will be, among others:
• Creating a project planning in collaboration with the Manager Shipbuilding.
• Managing the basic, detailed and production engineering work.
• Ensuring that information from the engineering department is transferred to production.
• Weekly meetings with the Project Leaders of other disciplines (mechanical and interior engineering).
• Contact with suppliers and contractors for supplies of various installations.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we ask for the following requirements:
• Bsc or Msc Naval Architecture / Yacht Engineering or similar.
• At least 3 years of experience as Shipbuilding Engineer.
• Experienced user of advanced software.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong communication and planning skills.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
What you can expect:
• A very diverse position at an international yacht builder.
• Good salary and excellent secondary benefits.
• All other facilities needed to carry out your job properly.
How to apply:
Are you the Project Leader Shipbuilding that we are looking for? Do you have experience leadeing a group of shipbuilding engineers? If so, we would really like to get in touch with you! You can apply directly for this job by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build luxurious aluminium and steel yachts and they are a market leader. The company has around 400 employees and they present a great working environment.
Project Leader Shipbuilding, Project Leader Yachtbuilding, Naval Engineer, shipbuilding engineer, yacht engineer, naval calculations naval design, yacht design, yacht engineering, naval engineering, Lead Naval Engineer, Lead Shipbuilding Engineer.