Within the R&D department you are responsible for the research and development of electrical power and distribution systems for ships. You will be in contact with worldwide electrical suppliers and will be working in the office, shipyard and locations abroad.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Initiating the development and optimization of new electrical systems.
• Doing research and making instructions for the Electromagnetic Compatibility of the systems.
• Making technical specification according to the classification requirements.
• Having contact with third parties involved, such as classification bureaus, suppliers and engineers.
Who we are looking for:
As the ideal candidate you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering and has at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Furthermore we are looking for the following:
• You are a good team player and have good communication skills in English.
• You are cost-conscious and able to sets priorities.
• You are willing to travel to shipyards abroad.
What can you expect:
• A permanent position in an international and leading company.
• A fitting salary and benefits.
• A great working environment.
How to apply:
Are you the R&D specialist Electrical that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Rozanne Hagendoorn at +31(0) 186-626259 or send an email to email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Electrical Systems, R&D Electrical Specialist, Electrical Power Generation, Electrical Distribution, Electrical Engineer Ship Systems, Electrical Engineer, Basic Electrical Design, Detailed Electrical Design, Shipbuilding, Electromagnetic Compatibility.