Do you have a technical MSc degree? Do you have a strong affinity with the newest technologies and the trends in the maritime field? Keep on reading.
In this position you will be responsible for researching and analysing the market in response to the given assignments from the Manager R&D. You will be giving technical advice to the related departments for product and process optimization.
Specific duties in this role:
- Analysing the technical development in the shipbuilding industry worldwide.
- Preparing research plans within the given scope and budget.
- Researching the new developments and new technologies in the market.
- Estimate the outcome of your own results.
- Preparing rapports about the outcome and motivating your colleagues to use and implement your observations.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for a Junior-Medior R&D Engineering with a strong affinity for new technologies and an eye for detail. You can communicate on all levels and are willing to gain knowledge in exhibitions and webinars.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in the research department of a maritime company.
- Speaking the English language fluently.
- Living in the Netherlands and/or speaking Dutch.
What we offer:
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the commercial shipbuilding industry. The company's headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the R&D Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply for this position through the “apply” button on our website.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Engineer R&D, R&D Engineer, Research Engineer, Vacature Research Engineer Scheepsbouw, Research Engineer Jachtbouw, Vacature Maritiem Research Engineer, Technologie, Onderzoek, Vacature Innovation, Vacature Shipbuilding Researcher.