In this position will give support to the Account Managers of the South American market on the sale of vessels by offering them services products. This includes, among others, spare parts and training packages. You will also take care of projects during the warranty periods regarding the progress of service requests. In addition, you will be responsible for achieving the objectives within the services department of the company (taking into account customer satisfaction, revenues and results). This position is based in the Netherlands, but you will have to travel abroad for short periods of time.
Your daily tasks include:
• Keep an up-to-date sales process.
• Focus on relationship management and acquisition.
• Communicate with (potential) clients for technical and functional issues of the projects.
• Preparing offers for tenders (focusing on services).
• Presenting quotations from customers to the Project Management.
• Preparing action lists related to services requests (including work, time, budget and quality).
• Making invoices and taking care of the debt management.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a technical and / or commercial function.
• Good technical knowledge.
• Able to plan and organize work.
• Excellent communication skills and customer focused.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent English and Spanish both written and spoken.
• Willing to travel abroad for weekly periods.
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
What can you expect:
• Challenging job within a leading company.
• Salary up to 65.000€ gross a year.
• Great international working environment.
How to Apply:
Are you the experienced Naval Design Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your English CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
U-People is an experienced Staffing and Recruitment agency of technical professionals on BSc and MSc level. We maintain valuable contacts with Naval Engineering and Shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. For our clients we are continuously looking for Engineering professionals for long-term projects or permanent jobs within the shipbuilding industries.
Project Engineer, Naval designer, experienced naval engineer, naval design, design vessels, proposal, design and proposal, basic engineering, senior engineer, shipbuilding engineer, basic design, proposal design vessels, shipbuilding senior engineer, proposal engineer, ship design vacancy, naval engineer, naval architecture vacancy, senior naval engineer.