In this challenging position, you will be responsible for coordinating shipbuilding activities in order to accomplish projects on time, within schedule and budget and meeting the quality specifications. You will lead a group of production supervisors in different shipyards abroad.
You will check the production process and make sure that the new vessels are in line with the standards and quality of the company. Moreover, you will represent the company on client´s visits to the production facilities. Your will provide overall project progress and check the facilities of the shipyard, the processes and working methods and the tools being used. You will prepare trainings and come up with possible improvements for the production process. You will report to the Project Manager. This position implies travelling abroad.
Your daily tasks include:
• Monitoring production progress with together with the logistics and engineering departments.
• Leading a multidisciplinary group of production supervisors.
• Preparing and following a project plan.
• Working together with the logistics and engineering department.
• Checking quality and making sure that standards comply with classification societies.
• Give advice on improvements for the production process.
• Prepare training for the staff on field.
• Supervising work regarding HSEQ rules.
• Report to Project Manager.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
• MSc in Naval Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• At least 5 years of working experience supervising multidisciplinary shipbuilding processes.
• Leading and organizational skills.
• Strong international cultural awareness.
• Good command of the English language.
• Speaking other languages is a big plus.
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
• Willing to travel abroad.
What can you expect:
• Challenging position within a word wide leading company in the Naval Industry.
• A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career internationally.
• Great working environment.
How to Apply:
Are you the Site Manager that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your English CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions before your application please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 (0) 186626259 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Supervisor production, yard support, supervisor mechanical, supervisor electrical, supervisor steel work, international supervisor, shipbuilding supervisor, supervisor naval constructions, site supervisor, site manager, ship manager, production manager, shipbuilding construction manager, shipbuilding supervisor manager, supervisor construction, shipyard supervisor.