Do you have experience in implementing SCADA and PLCs? Did you ever think about working for luxurious (Mega) Yachts? We are looking for a Software Engineer who can develop the most innovative systems for yachts!
As a Software Engineer, you will design integrated operating systems on board of (mega)yachts. This systems include entertainment, lightening, ICT, climate control and alarm systems, among others. This way, you will study customer’s specifications and design the most innovative systems in order to meet customer’s wishes. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Creating integrated and functional designs according to customers specifications. You will do this by using / implementing SCADA, PLCs, Crestron, KNX and Dynalite.
- Doing software connections between the systems on board of the yachts (lightening, audio, video, ICT, navigation, main engine & generators, void data recorder, nautical information and steering engines).
- Program, configure and design software programs in standard technical automation systems.
- Cooperate with Project Engineers during the detailed engineering and production phases of projects.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has experience in Automation Engineering, preferably in shipbuilding or yacht building projects and who has a strong affinity with (Mega) Yachts. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Automation / Software Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 2 years of experience with C++, Visual C#, PLC’s and SCADA.
- Having experience with audio/video systems and industrial computers.
- Being flexible, customer oriented and working well in teams.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Speaking Dutch.
- Willing to travel abroad for short period of times.
- Having a driving license.
What we offer:
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training in the Netherlands during your first weeks in the company, and we will help you with bureaucratic and practical issues when relocating to the Netherlands. Apart from your salary, secondary benefits such as laptop, mobile phone and company car are negotiable. You will get a Dutch contract including, among others, 24 holiday days.
Where you will work:
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in electrical installations for the yacht building / yacht repair and shipbuilding industry. Even though it is a Dutch company, they operate internationally, being Barcelona and Mallorca some of their working locations. The company is well-known by its quality, where electrical installations, computer driven alarms and monitoring/ operating systems play the main role.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Software / Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Electrical engineer, project engineer, project engineer electrical, electrical engineer yachts, yacht engineer, project engineer yachts, mega yachts electrical installations, electrical equipment, software engineer, automation engineer, entertainment systems, navigation systems, scada, pls, automation, programming, c++, electronic engineering, electronic devices.