Are you an Electrical & Automation Engineer? Do you have experience in the Shipbuilding Industry? We are looking for an experienced Engineer with the ability to lead a team of 10 electrical engineers. Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
From the proposal phase of the project, you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Electrical & Automation Engineering activities. Together with the team (10 electrical engineers), you will set up the complete design of electrical and control systems for ships. You will supervise a team of engineers and will coordinate work from subcontractors. You will report to the Project Manager Engineering and the Manager Engineering Electrical & Automation. This position is based in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading an engineering team and being responsible for the execution of the E&A engineering activities.
- Preparing and composing the planning and determining costs/budgets for the project.
- Contributing to the engineering processes by reviewing specifications, functional descriptions, drawings and plans.
- Selecting and managing subcontractors to get outsourced engineering work within time and budget.
- Coordinating subcontractors and checking the quality of work.
- Giving support during the commissioning phase of projects.
- Having technical meetings with clients, classification societies, suppliers and other third parties.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer with extensive knowledge of automation systems. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least five years of experience as a (sr.) Electrical Engineer for complex E&A systems.
- Able to lead an engineering team of up to 10 people.
- Having great communication skills in English.
- Willing to work in other locations and abroad.
- You have experience in the installation of complex E&A systems for ships.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, being up to 4.800€ gross per month.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company's headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Team Leader that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Team Leader Electrical Engineering, Basic Engineering, Automaton Engineering, Naval Architecture, Electrical Systems, Vacancy Lead Engineer Electrical, Team Lead, Senior Electrical Engineer, Senior Automation Engineering, Power Distribution, E-Plan, Electrical Engineering, Cable trays, Switchboards, Class Approval, Yacht building, Shipbuilding.