In this position, you will be the contact point for the Combat Systems, Weapon Systems and Sensors during the entire duration of one or various projects (Naval Vessels). You will set technical specifications and have regular consults with our suppliers overseas. Furthermore, you will define interfaces with other weapons and platform systems and you will ensures the alignment between them. The work can take place at the company’s yard, at trial or on locations abroad.
Your daily tasks includes:
You will coordinate the suppliers and subcontractors of the company. To do this, you will have regular deliberations and coordination on the following topics:
• Engineering efforts.
• Production and assembly operations.
• Testing and verification activities.
In addition to the regular activities you will also give support to other departments such proposal and procurement, among others.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this position, we ask the following expertise:
• An Electrical / Mechanical Engineering MSc degree.
• Commercial attitude.
• Broad engineering knowledge.
• Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
• Able to work both independently and within teams.
• Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Experience with program management issues, including planning, reporting, etc;
• Knowledge of combat systems for vessels
• Knowledge of combat systems integration.
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
How to Apply:
Is this the job that you are looking for? Are you the Subcontract Manager with a solid knowledge in Combat systems that we are looking for? If so, please apply directly and send your English CV and a short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this job opening, please contact Andrea Vega at 0031 186626259 or email: email@example.com.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
About U-People BV:
U-People is an experienced Staffing and Recruitment agency of technical professionals on BSc and MSc level. We maintain valuable contacts with Naval Engineering and Shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. For our clients we are continuous looking for Engineering professionals (EU Citizen) for long term projects or permanent jobs within the shipbuilding industry.
Combat systems, weapon systems, defence, frigates, missiles, missiles frigates, weapon’s control systems, torpedos, Manager combat systems, subcontract manager, combat systems naval vessels, grey vessels, SEWACO, SEWACO engineering, subcontractors combat systems, naval combat systems.
What’s in it for you:
• Permanent job within a leading company in the Netherlands.
• High salary.
• Great working environment.