Warehouse Administrator, Stock Controller, Production, Data Entry Clerk, Logistics Coordinator required in Dublin North, Leinster - urgently!
Are you interested in getting your career kick-started in an exciting young company with excellent potential to progress within the business?
Do you have good typing and database management skills?
Are you very presentable, honest and loyal?
Are you organised, friendly and a quick learner?
Then this may be the position for you!
Position: Warehouse Administration
Reporting to: Business Services Manager
Location: Dublin 7
Start Date: July 2010
Reporting Line: Business Services Manager
Salary Level: ?19,000 per annum for 40 hours per week with daily targets to be achieved.
Our client is seeking an honest, presentable hard working Warehouse Administrator. Duties include goods assessment & refurbishment, stock management & database maintenance.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Data entry: ? Recording receipt of all products for dispatch on a daily basis.
- Configuration: - Coordination of configuration of products
- Database and stock management
- Reporting: - Providing up to date reports on goods in, goods out activity
- Testing: ? Testing of goods received. Deciding level of refurbishment required
- Refurbishing:- Repackaging & labelling of goods for dispatch
- Logistics:- Co-ordinating daily deliveries of goods in/out on a daily basis
- Monitoring and adhering to turnaround times on a daily basis
- Quality: - operate to required company standards
- General Duties: - assisting in warehouse maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy warehouse environment
- Health and Safety: - working within required work practices, ensure staff
conformance to company health and safety policies.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent time managementAbility to prioritise
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office
* Flexibility ? as this is a small, but growing, company the successful candidate must be able and willing to handle a variety of tasks as required
The recruiter would like you to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with data entry?
2. How many words per minute can you type?
3. Are you fluent in English?
4. Do you have experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel in particular)
If you feel you have the experience and determination to get started in this new career please submit an updated and detailed CV, along with a cover letter to Justine
justine at solerecruitment.com
Excellent opportunity to progress within this fast growing company
Performance related bonus scheme